So, I don’t know if any of you out there have the same disease that I do, but I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in what I’m about to confess with you. Now I’m not really you’re every day girly girl, but I do like watching a cheeky makeup tutorial or haul video on YouTube every now and then (to increase my oestrogen levels). Unfortunately it doesn’t stop there. When I’ve seen something that I really like in a haul, I find myself wondering around Boots with a million things clenched beneath my talons. Hence why haul videos are eating me out of house and home – I have no money! So, to make sure I’m not alone in this, I’m going to share with you all the things I bought as a result of watching haul videos. Then all of you will be broke too! Muhahahaha.
- The first thing I bought I didn’t actually see in a haul video, but I thought I’d review it as I really love it! It’s the Eucerin face products. I bought the cleansing milk and the toner. I have extremely sensitive skin (to the point where my skin has actually burnt off with previous products) and sometimes quite dry skin. Since I’ve been using this product my skin hasn’t dried out at all, and my tone has improved ever so slightly. It won’t break the bank either. The only thing I would say is to take your make-up off first, otherwise you’ll be there for ages!
- Now onto hair! This wasn’t in a haul either, but I recently got my haircut which is what pushed me to buy this. I always leave the hairdressers with beautiful shiny hair, and as soon as I wash it at home it goes back to its messy ways. The hairdresser used a shine spray on my hair before I left and it made a huge difference! So, I legged it to boots and bought VO5′s Smoothly Does It. It ties down all those fly-aways and adds an extra shine! Its only a fiver as well ;)
- Nails! I love Essie nail polishes and they had a deal going in Boots so who could resist? I got three new gorgeous colours. The first is a bright terracotta orange (which refers to a sunset in the name), the second is a lovely lilac purple (my favourite!) called Lilacum, and lastly a very light pink called Ballerina Slippers.
- Finally make-up! These are all things I saw in haul videos and loved. I got an eyeshadow pallet my Mua for under a fiver in Superdrug. They are all beautiful autumn matte shades. The pigmentation isn’t great, but good for the price.
- Baby Lips Lipbalm by Maybelline. Brilliant moisturizing quality as a lot of you may know. It does have SPF 15 as well, which is great but it can leave a taste in your mouth.
- Natural Collection Juicy Lips in Caramel Shortcake. A beautiful natural shade that perfectly matches the colour of my lips! It tastes and smells great too ;)
- Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer. I haven’t used this product properly yet as I’m try to use up my old concealer, but I have tried it. I can already tell you that it has much better cover and brightens up the face. I’m planning to get the foundation to match once I’ve run out ;)
- Colour 24hr Tattoo by Maybelline in On and On Bronze. Love this colour! It’s a little hard to apply but looks great once it’s on. Watch Zoella’s videos on YouTube to find out more!
- Rimmel London’s Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Eclipse. Lovely colour again. I do find that it rubs off quite easily though. If anyone knows how I could keep it lasting longer let me know ;)
- Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry. I watched Michelle Phan’s video about dark lips and this is the only dark lipstick I could find in Boots! Unfortunately, this is another one that rubs off quite quick, so I really need that advice people!
- Maybelline’s Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil in Soft Brown. This is something I buy over and over again. Perfect colour to build up with and it comes with a handy eyebrow brush to shape those brows and make you look quizzical!
Now my beauties… go out and spend!
Speak to you soon! x